rjShooting Clublog

you are sin2x, i am cos2x, together we are ONE.


It's a "Niu" Year!

Hello everyone!

Haha, this is like my first time blogging in ages (especially when I neglect my own blog and kinda let it rot XP). And I didnt know of this blog's exsistance til today! But it is an awesome blog and I am glad that I got such awesome people as my cca mates (: And kudos to all J2s because you guys were just great erm, well, seniors XP thanks for all the guidance that you have given us!

Anyway, random note. I got Mr Neo for lecture too! (high 5s to shuaihao and jas) And ahh! Mr Neo really picks on the shooters XP Justin and I had to answer something about investments. And oh man, with Mr Neo around, wetotallycannotfallasleeportalktoomuch D: Haha, but at least I know we will be pro-er in econs! (or at least I will be XP)

Well, I was thinking that we should go bai nian at someone's house and just hang out over the new year. Haha, I was thinking of inviting people esp. the scholars in our club to my house as scholars might be a little bored over the CNY. Haha. Just a thought because some of my friends are already coming over. Hmm, bridge, mahjong and daiti session sounds fun XD

And oh, jiayou for training everyoneeeeeee XD So great to see everyone training so hard. Inspires me to train even more. Hahahaha.

Take care and have a superb Chinese "Niu" Year (:


Mish <3

0 Responses to “It's a "Niu" Year!”

Post a Comment


Tagboard

Archives

Search

    Web This Blog



Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 rjShooting Clublog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health